For Week 3, you conducted an annotated bibliography on a set of topics. For this assignment you use that information as a literature review. You will then develop a paper based on the information you collected as well as what you learned from your course and text readings. Here is the list of topic areas that was used.
- The major theories associated with perception
- Critical features of biology and physiology regarding sensation and perception
- Articulate the connection between biology, physiology, and the environment
- Processes associated with the perception of color, brightness, and contrast
- Processes involved with perceiving objects, forms, depth, size, movement, and events
- Critical elements involved with sound, localization, speech, and pitch perception
- Cutaneous and chemical sensations in the process of perception
- The influence of environmental context (e.g., geography) on perception
The paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
For the main sections it should have a:
- Title page
- Literature review
- Reference page(s)
- The paper must use proper APA style for citing sources and references.
- Introduction: This should be 1–2 pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the paper.
- Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you had written in Week 3.
- Conclusions: The difference between a great paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the conclusion section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusion section should be 1–2 pages in length.
- Submit your paper in a Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Name your document: SU_PSY3400_W5_Project_LastName_FirstInitial
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original
paper exclusively for you.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.