Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due byMonday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
If the organization that you work for is large enough, the organization will likely have a department that focuses on conducting disciplinary investigations. Other times, the organization might not be so lucky and may have only lower level supervisors. In this case, an employee's the direct supervisor who has received a complaint about the employee might be tasked with completing employee disciplinary investigations. Regardless of who actually does the investigation, there are certain issues that will typically need to be addressed. Respond to the questions listed below regarding disciplinary investigations.
- Address the following in 750–1,000 words:
- What is the primary purpose of conducting disciplinary investigations? Explain.
- Who is responsible for conducting the investigation? Why?
- Under what circumstances should an employee's direct supervisor be involved in an investigation? Explain.
- What types of complaints should be investigated? Explain.
- When should they be investigated? Explain.
- What are some of the standards that an employer must follow when conducting an investigatory interview that may result in the disciplining or discharge of an employee?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.