Assignment 3: Design the Training Plan; Use ADDIE Model (25% of grade)
Using the ADDIE model, design a training plan based on the findings and training outcomes revealed in your TNA. Include a brief paragraph describing the organization and training issue. The training plan should include the following, at a minimum:
- Analysis—Discuss organizational and training goals and objectives, the target group, and the KSAs that should be expected of learners, which the training will address. (This is simply a short summary of what you did in assignment 1 and 2.
- Design—Determine program format, length of training, and method of delivery. What will be the costs, and what resources will be needed from the organization?
- Development—Outline what will be included in the program materials and activities. Consider communication tools, modules, learning aids, and assessment/evaluation tools.
- Implementation—Give specifics on how you will implement and deliver training. Include any "train-the-trainer" pilots and plans for training.
- Evaluation— Describe how you will evaluate this training in terms of effectiveness. Explain how training will be assessed and evaluated. Address how overall training will be evaluated .
Label each section of your Training Plan with the following headings: Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation. Save your work as Assignment 3 and submit to the course link by the due date.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.