Answered the questions based on the article , use questions and answere form do not use essay form .
1. What are main claims of the paper?
2. What is the reasoning for each main claim?
3. What evidence is provided?
4. What warrants, if any, are provided for this evidence?
5. What potential objections are anticipated?
6. What limitations are recognized?
7. Main Research Interest (almost the same as the first one, so only answer if it apply)
8. Research Method
10. What basis do they provide for believing their claims? (Almost the same as the second one, so only answer if it apply)
11. What other views do they acknowledge?
12. What limitations to their claims do they recognize?
13. What limits does the author place on these? (Almost the same as number 13, so only answer if it apply)
14. Is the evidence provided appropriate for the claims?
15. What did you get from the paper?
16. What was best about it?
17. What was worst about it?
18. What would you have done to improve the research/paper? (Concentrate on this one because he always ask about it)
19. What do they want the reader to consider/accept? (almost the same as the first one, so only answer if it apply )
20. What limits should be applied to what they have to say? (Also repeated question so only answer if it apply )
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.