Questions for Brooks reading:
For the Introduction
- What are Adam I and Adam II?
- What relation do these have to your life and those around you?
For Chapter 8
- What point(s) or issue(s) had the most impact on you?
- How did St. Augustine arrive at his conversion and what are some ways we can understand this? (In other words, what is the meaning or meanings of his conversion?)
Questions/Assignment for Kelley reading:
- Be able to give a short summary of St. Augustine's life
- Try to determine what the central issue is in the sections on Donatism, Pelagianism, and Arianism.