Create a performance report presentation for the Riordan Manufacturing Go Green campaign. The presentation is to be suitable for use as a performance report for stakeholders and management.
Combine the following elements into an 11 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint presentation:
- Brief opening statement (one slide) in which you reiterate project deliverables and communicate changes. Emphasize the benefits of the project and the value of the stakeholders' and management's patience and support. Include 100 – 200 words of talking points in the PowerPoint speaker notes.
- Include one slide in which you specify upcoming events that require stakeholder or management attention.
- Include one slide in which you specify issues and risks that require stakeholder or management attention.
- Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet in which you track the budget, schedule, and milestone completion of the project. Summarize into three slides (budget, schedule, milestones).
- Include the following items in an appendix section of the presentation (one slide each): a project scope statement, a WBS, a project organization chart, a communication plan matrix, and a change management flowchart.
Create a 1-2 page Microsoft® Word document handout in which you specify upcoming events and items that require stakeholder or management attention. The handout should have bullets summarizing key points, pictures, or graphs with exciting information about your project (APA format not required).
Please use the power point format attached