Please make sure all responses are at least 100 words to the questions below. Also please put question with the response
1) What is the leader's primary responsibility…the goal or the people? How does Contingency Theory address this?
2) Identify the three major eras in the study of leadership and their contributions to modern leadership
3) Define power, its consequences, and its cultural roots.
4) Explain the sources and process of power abuse, corruption, and destructive leadership and how to prevent them.
5) Define relationship-based theories of Leadership
6) Compare and Contrast Power and Leadership
7) Analyze the 5 sources of Power
8) Describe tactics that can be used to motivate and influence others