This student letter assignment is a way of ending our class. You are to write a letter to the future new incoming students that will take this class. Briefly address the following questions:
1. Did you change in some way before and after you took this class? Did you find any of the readings/assignments transformative?
2. What did you learn in this class that you did not expect to learn?
3. What were some of the most important things you learned from this course?
4. What were some challenges with the course, if any and how did you get around them?
5. What do you think are the most effective ways of reaching the student learning outcomes?
6. What advice would you give to the next class?
You are to type a succinct letter that does not go over 1 single spaced page. Use standard format 12 pt. font Times New Roman with 1 inch margins.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.