Use the following structure for your annotated bibliography:
- Each entry should have an annotation that includes:
- An APA citation for the source
- First paragraph: Brief summary of the article: Descriptive comments regarding the content of the source
o What is the purpose of the source?
o What are the goals of the author(s)?
o What were the major findings?
o What were the methods employed?
o What were the conclusions?
- Second Paragraph: Critique and analysisof the article: Evaluative comments regarding the strengths and weaknesses of the research
o Is the information reliable/accurate?
o Is the source useful?
o Was the theoretical or conceptual framework applied well?
o Does the author effectively convey the meaning and purpose?
o Are the conclusions justified?
o Are the findings generalizable?
- Third paragraph: Implicationof the article/relevance to your topic: Reflective comments regarding the effectiveness of the source for your topic
o How does the source fit into your research?
o How useful is the source to your research?
o Is the source applicable to a wide variety of applications?
o How is this source different than others on the topic?
- Each annotation should be between 100-200 words (not including the citation)
- Annotations should be arranged alphabetically (A-Z) by source
- Submissions should follow APA formatting
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Kaplan College Annotated Bibliography Regarding Globalization Homework appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.