Answer each discussion question in 120 -200 words each.
1. Explain a good reason for protecting biodiversity?
2. Prehistoric and evolutionary influences appear to shape men's expressed preference for women with a curvy backside. What are your thoughts? Read the article below and share your thoughts with the class.
3. What seemed to be the most interesting was the idea of fixed species. Species that where that to have met their evolutionary best and would stop growing and evolving based on the biblical influence from the church. This just adds to the depleting influence of the church in modern society. However the church did help procure the evolution of science itself by paying scientists to develop new studies that would prove the authenticity of the religion. So this brings me to ask the class do you think the existing belief in the "creation myth" is prohibiting the growth of science?
4. Explain Darwin and his concept on Malaria?
5. Bacterial infections are everywhere; even places you would want to believe they shouldn't be...hospitals. Healthcare-acquired infections -- bacterial, fungal and viral illnesses that patients can get from contaminated medical equipment, poorly done surgical incisions or antibiotics overuse -- are a major problem in the U.S. Just to give the class some numbers, Healthcare-acquired infections -- bacterial, fungal and viral illnesses that patients can get from contaminated medical equipment, poorly done surgical incisions or antibiotics overuse -- are a major problem in the U.S. Check out the link below. Thoughts?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.