You will create a dramatic play scenario and assume the perspective of children playing with puppets.
- Choose the content, thinking about what is significant or interesting to young children. Include any materials/props you would want to include. Also provide any potential teacher redirection to help keep the students on track with your intended content.
- Act out a dramatic play scenario that is at least 3 minutes long using the Sock Puppet application.
- Using Sock Puppets, create your own puppet show to answer the above question and share it on YouTube. Sock Puppets (HTML). Sock Puppets lets you create your own lip-synched videos and share them YouTube . You may add Puppets, props, scenery, and backgrounds and start creating. Hit the record button and the puppets automatically lip-synch to your voice. Please be advised that YouTube does not allow you to upload a video that surpasses 15 minutes in length. Hit the record button and the puppets automatically lip-synch to your voice.
- Upload your video on YouTube.
- After creating your video, add a section that explains what areas of development you are addressing (physical, social/emotional, cognitive, language).
- Watch at least another video posted by another classmate.