Cultural Diversity Presentation
There is a need for schools and teachers to connect with families of English language learners. To facilitate this collaborative spirit, educators must encourage parents of all cultures to become part of the school culture. First read the article, “ How to Reach out to Parents of ELLs.” Think about what you would like parents to know as they partner with you in educating their child. What could parents share about their culture that would help the classroom teacher be more effective?
Design a series of three activities for parents and students at your school that honor and respect cultural diversity.
Your plan should include the following:
- Explain the purpose for each activity.
- Describe the target group you are addressing.
- Explain the activities.
- Describe the materials/resources needed to execute each activity.
- Must be four double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources (e.g., teacher resource books, journal articles, professional websites).
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.