** Please use references as needed **
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation.
Choose a publicly traded company. Using the most recent SEC 10-k or Annual report, address the following:
- Company Name
- Provide the Company's cash balance for the past 2 years.
- Provide the Company's accounts receivable for past 2 years.
- Identify the Note that discusses 'Cash and cash equivalents' and summarize it.
- Identify the Note(s) relevant to accounts receivable and discuss the key accounting policies.
- Discuss the allowance for doubtful accounts.
- Provide the Company's inventory balance for the past 2 years.
- Discuss the Company's policies for reporting inventory.
- Compute the AR turnover and Days Outstanding for Receivable.
- Compute the Inventory turnover and Days Sales in Inventory.
** Separate Presentation **
Create a 5- to 10-slide presentation and use the same publicly traded company selected in Week 2 to address the following:
- Be sure to use the most recent SEC 10-k or Annual report.
- Identify the Company's current liabilities for the past two years?
- Compare the current portion of long-term debt for the past two years?
- Discuss some of the items found in the current liability section.
- Describe any lease obligations the Company disclosed.
- Explain what contingency liabilities are disclosed in the financial statements?
- Recommend, from the perspective of a bank, whether or not you would support this company.
- Compute the Debt ratio and Debt to Equity ratio.