Assignment 3: Review Paper—Draft of Literature Findings
Evaluate the evidence.Create a draft of the findings of the articles you have selected and how they contribute to our knowledge of this problem. Be sure to address each of the following items in your draft:
1. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each piece.
2. If the articles talk to each other (that is, if they support or contrast with one another), explain how and why.
3. What does the evidence tell us?
4. Is there another possible explanation you can think of? Based on what you have read, what is your hypothesis? In other words, what is your explanation for the findings?
5. How can you refine your question or topic even further, now that you have described the findings?
Your draft should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head and a reference page. The body of the paper should be at least 5-6 pages in length. Submit your paper to the M2: Assignment 3 Dropboxby Wednesday, November 18, 2015.
You will submit your Review Paper next week, so be sure to incorporate the feedback you receive from your instructor on this assignment into your final paper for next week. You may also want to review the following documents that are available in the Doc Sharingarea of the course:
- A sample literature review,
- a PowerPoint document illustrating how to set up your word processor for APA style
- a “Guide for Writing a Literature Review”
If you have any questions about your paper, contact your instructor by posting in the Questions for the Professor or Problems & Solutions areas of the course.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Refined and elaborated the paper topic.||10|
|Organized the findings into a draft.||10|
|Identified supporting or contrasting themes.||10|
|Generated an original hypothesis.||10|
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||10|
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.