Develop an evaluation plan to determine if each learning objective has been met in your training and development program.
· What is Kirkpatrick evaluation levels-
· Develop 3 Kirkpatrick evaluation levels for your training and development program using
behavior level –
· Explain How Evaluation each Levels Will Be Measured. ( Hint: Will you use a sample questionnaire, an observer checklist, or a test? Explain why- if using questionnaire include the questions- you should consider developing questions before the training and after
· Analyze the methodology you would use in the evaluation process. ( Hint: Would you use a pre- and post-training evaluation, a post-training evaluation, or a control group that does not receive the training but serves as a comparison group for evaluation?)
· Evaluate the effectiveness of your program design against its evaluation results.
· Justify the evaluation plan used for your training and development program.
· Evaluate effectiveness of training to organizational processes on employee development.