Check the pictuers from your email, then answer the following questions:
- Fallon states, “Consider media representatives as advisors early in the planning process.” Use three (3) statements to describe what this means for public health practice.
- Fallon states, “Honesty can be unpleasant, but it can never be challenged.” What does this mean in the context of public health practice? Do you think this is a basic common sense approach to life in general?
- What are the five (5) non-traditional marketing approaches often used by state and local health departments? Pick one and provide an example of its use.
- After reviewing the Social Marketing section of the assigned reading, what are your top four (4) take-aways (key components) you will want to remembe?
- No plagiarism.
- Use simple words from your own.
- I need each answer comes under its question "NO ESSAY FORM"
- One page.
Due on Tuseday 1 December 2015 by 3:00 PM
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.