Choose a familiar household appliance (e.g., vacuum, toaster, hair dryer).
Write a one to two (1-2) page mechanism description (written in your own words) telling an audience of fifth graders in a science class how the appliance works. The document must include:
a. Headingsb. At least one graphicc. A logical spatial order
In your document, you should:
- Ensure the document is clear and brief.
- Exercise logic in your design, including placement of headers and graphics.
- Use appropriate language for the audience and purpose.
- Follow the steps identified in the textbook.
- Cite source(s), including any graphics.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.