PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW. UES THE ATTACHED FILES TO HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT FOLLOW 1-4 AND ALL BULLET POINTS
1. Prepare: Start by reviewing General Education Curriculum found in “Section Five: General Academic Information and Policies ( SEE ATTACHED FILE) in the Ashford University Academic Catalog, which addresses the core competencies that the general education courses must cover: Applied Ethics, Communication, Information Technology, Critical Thinking, and Quantitative Reasoning. Review Week Five Resources that are applicable toward career success.(SEE ATTACHED FILE)
2. Reflect: Think about the core competencies as previously mentioned and ponder your time taking general education courses. Reflect on the specific courses not associated with your college major (MY MAJOR IS EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION) and determine the level of new information you have acquired that relates to the core competencies. You must also think about a potential job you might apply to once you graduate and determine what skills you developed through general education courses that make you qualified for a specific job. ( I WOULD LIKE TO DO PRE-SCHOOL OR KINDERGARTEN)
3. Write: For this discussion, you will address the following prompts:
· Review a job description through a job website (e.g., Career Builder, Monster, etc.) in your desired career field and identify at least five skills you have obtained through your general education courses that will make you successful at this job. (EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION)
· Demonstrate with at least two examples how your newly acquired knowledge and skills have shaped both your personal and professional development.
· Describe your plans for putting your education to use within your community.
4. Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference information of all sources cited at the end of your response. Please use correct APA format when writing in-text citations. and references.