DIFFERENTIATE THE EMERGING PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUES THAT SPECIFICALLY AFFECT PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING. Define public health, public health system, public health nursing, and local, state, and national roles.
After reading this chapter, the student should be able to do the
1. Define public health, public health system, public health nursing, and local, state, and national roles.
2. Identify trends in public health nursing.
3. Provide examples of public health nursing roles.
4. Differentiate the emerging public health issues that specifically affect public health nursing.
5. Describe collaborative partnerships.
6. Explain the principles of partnership.
7. Identify educational preparation of public health nurses and competencies necessary to practice.
8. Explore team concepts in public health settings
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your order to get it. You can also order a custom nursing assignment or coursework. Click on the Order Button below.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.