Case Study 1: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Read the following articles: “The dark side of BYOD” from TechRepublic and “BYOD As We Know It Is Dead” from Forbes.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Identify the primary benefits of BYOD in organizations, and determine the key ways in which its concepts can enhance an end user’s overall working experience.
2. Analyze in detail the major risks surrounding BYOD, and analyze the security controls and technologies that are currently available and being utilized to manage these risks.
3. Provide a real-world example of how BYOD either positively or negatively affected an organization’s productivity and / or security.
4. Determine whether or not you would consider implementing BYOD concepts in a real organization and whether or not the benefits outweigh the risks.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment (no more than 2-3 years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Explain how businesses apply cryptography in maintaining information security.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems security.
· Write clearly and concisely about network security topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.