Evaluate the case study’s evidence supporting the improvement of IBM’s talent management.
· Describe the HRM and human capital indicators that suggest needed changes in IBM’s talent management decisions.
· Identify an ethnocentric approach to international staffing and the benefit of this approach.
· Identify the most important factors in the recruitment and selection of expatriates.
· Analyze the case study’s evidence supporting the improvement of IBM’s talent management.
· Articulate personal views for or against improving IBM’s talent management.
· Explain how you would support the repatriation process for an expatriate returning to his home country.
· Assess whether a non-HR leader and an HR leader would support the same talent management decisions.
The following resources are required to complete the assessment.
Boudreau, J. W. (2010). IBM’s global talent management strategy: The vision of the globally integrated enterprise. Retrieved from https://allaplusessays.com/order
The post Evaluate the case study’s evidence supporting the improvement of IBM’s talent management. appeared first on best homeworkhelp.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.