CLASS: QUEER AND SEXUALITY
Compare and contrast....
-two ideas, concepts, definitions, or calls to action
-using at least 4 readings
-supporting your own normative claim: what should be done!
In 8 pages of double-spaced text, using a standard, 12-pt font
(Calibri, Cambria, Times New Roman), and 1-inch margins.
Follow MLA Guidelines for general formatting, and for your Works Cited
page (not included in overall page count).
Course text: The Routledge Queer Studies Reader
LIST OF READINDS:
1.Gayle S. Rubin: Thinking Sex
2. Eve K. Sedgwick: Epistemology of the Closet
3. Judith Butler: Sex in Public
4.Sex, Power, and the Politics of Identity: Interview with Michel Foucault, 1982
5. Adrienne Rich: Compulsory Heterosexuality and Lesbian Existence
6. Elizabeth Wilson:
Hypothalamic Preference: LeVay’s Study of Sexual Orientation
7. Joan W. Scott: The Evidence Of Experience
8. Leslie Feinberg: Lavender and Red
9. Leslie Feinburg: Stone Butch blues
10. Rosemary Hennessey: The Material of Sex
11. Sara Ahmed's: "Queer Feelings,"
NOTE: Compare and contrast ant two ideas or two concepts or two
definitions or two calls to action is an 8-page paper (double spaced,
Times New Roman, Font 12 and 1-inch margins) . use at least four
readings from the above selection.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.