Create a UML Class Diagram for a Survey class, using the application of your choice. Suggested applications are Visio, Word, Excel or Visual Paradigm. The following are requirements of the Survey class:
- The Survey class will have a static class variable that stores the current respondent’s ID. As respondents complete the survey, this value will be incremented by one.
- The Survey class will have an instance variable to hold the title of the survey.
- The Survey class should have two overloaded constructors.
- The first constructor should take no arguments. It should set the survey title to a default value of “Customer Survey”.
- The second constructor should accept a String value for the survey title. It should reset the static respondent ID to zero. It should set the survey title to the value passed into the constructor.
- The survey class should have a generateRespondentId() method which returns the next value of the respondent ID. This method should increment the static instance variable for the respondent ID by one.
To accomplish the task of developing your Survey class from your designed UML Class Diagram, you will need to implement the following variables and methods:
- Static class variable for the respondentID
- Instance variable for the Survey title
- Two overloaded constructors
- generateRespondentID() method.
Start a Design Document and insert your UML class diagram into your design document. Your Design Document should follow APA formatting and should include in order:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Project Outline
- Sections with Section Headings for each Phase of the Project
Submit your Design Document and your zipped NetBeans project.
Please do not upload as a zipped folder
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.