1) All dialogs are modal.
2) The department combo box must list all the departments loaded from the Depts.txt file.
3) The ‘X’ on all dialogs are to perform the same actions the “No”/”Cancel” buttons (“OK” on the about dialog).
4) A new employee added at the end of the display of employees. The new employee is selected within the display.
5) For a new employee, the employee ID is assigned the next highest available number. Note there is a static method in Employee that will get the next available employee number.
6) On updating an employee, update the display in the Company Employees frame to reflect any changes. The updated employee is selected in the frame.
1) All classes for the GUI are to be placed in package edu.iup.cosc210.company.ui.
2) DO NOTadd GUI code to the edu.iup.cosc210.company classes.
3) Data for the training fields are derived from the training byte as follows:
The left most bit indicates orientation training
The 2 ndbit from left indicates management training
The 3 rdbit from left indicates technical training
The 4 thbit from left indicates operations training
The 5 thbit from left indicates administrative training
The 6 thbit from left indicates quality control training
The 7 thbit from left indicates sales training
The 8 thbit from left indicates safety training
4) Use AbstractAction when defining the tool bar and menu bar buttons and share the action between the corresponding tool bar and menu bar buttons.
5) ABIDEby good programming practices. Define javadoc, good formatting, etc.
6) Add your name to the list of authors for whatever files you change (but not to files you don’t change). For new files make sure you indicate that you are the author.
7) FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ABOVE.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.