The brain, nervous system, and sensory systems work together to shape behavior. Cognitive functions also shape behavior. In this assignment, you will explore the interrelations of brain, nervous system, sensory systems, and cognitive functions in the shaping of human behavior.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words that addresses the role of the brain, nervous system, sensory systems, and cognitive functions in shaping behavior. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion of the role of the brain, nervous system, and sensory systems in shaping behavior.
- A discussion of the role of cognitive function in shaping behavior.
- A discussion of the interrelation of the brain, nervous system, sensory system, and cognitive functions in shaping behavior.