1 given the following pseudocode module header: module calculate something (real x,real y, real z,) when the following call executes: call calculate something (21.6, 43.1, 15.2) show what is the value of z,then the value of x, then the value of y. Write your answer as follows, z value is ———–,x value is —————-,y value is ———
2. what does the following pseudocode display on the computer screen? remember the + sign is used to append.
Module main ( )
declare integar A = 10
declare string Hello = “Hi,there”
Output hello + “,”+ A
call morphymodule (hello,A)
Output hello +”,+ A
module morphmodule (string one, integer two)
set one = “goodbye”
set two = 50
output one + “,” + two
write each output to the display on separate lines.
3. Write a structure that assigns the value of “low” to the variable named pressure if the variable bloodpressure is less than 68 and it assigned “not low” to pressure if it is 68 or above.
then display the result to the screen with a message that tells the user: your blood pressure is” and then the value. Just create the pseudocode for the structure, not the whole program. Put a; after each line of code so I can easily parse the statements in a word processor.
4. write a simple pseudocode line that tests for the condition of an variable called num between the values of 60 and 70 ( Inclusive of those 2 values) that will result in a value of true if the number falls in the range.
5. What possible values can a Boolean variable hold?
6. Examine the following code and explain what is wrong with it .If 59 then output” The value is outside the valid range” end if