Student will write a 4 to 6 page paper with the focus to take a
topic from the course and begin to promote real change in your
school, classroom, lessons, or interactions with other people
during your professional day.
Choose an area in your professional day in which you can begin to make change. This is not a group assignment/project, however you may choose to discuss your project with others to gain their insights and perspectives. For example, you may enlist others on this mission, connect to an already existing group, change your curriculum, involve parents, advocate for your students (or others’ students), etc.
Your plan must include the following parts:
1. What area of anti-bias education will you focus in on for this project? Why?
2. What does the situation currently look like? (Absence of multicultural education, historical views told only from the perspective of dominant culture, absence of differentiation when instructing English Language Learners, name calling in the classroom, racial slurs on the bathroom walls etc.).
3. What is the goal of your plan? What are the expected outcomes?
4. What personal and institutional steps will be taken to make the necessary changes?
5. In most cases we are not able to stand alone to champion change, so who can you enlist to help you/stand with you on this journey?
Please fallow this
Area of anti-bias education
/20 pts A detailed description of the area of anti-bias education for the action plan is clearly articulated.
Description of the current situation
/20 pts A detailed description with specific examples of what is currently happening or missing in regard to anti-bias education is clearly articulated.
Description of the goal or outcome
/20 pts A detailed description with 3-4 specific examples of the goals or outcomes of the action plan is clearly articulated.
Description of the steps needed to be taken
/25 pts A detailed description with 4-5 specific examples of the steps needed to be taken in order to set the action plan in motion is clearly articulated.
Description of partners who will support your plan
/20 pts A detailed description of 2-3 key partners who will support and work with you on implementing your action plan and a clear articulation of what their role will be.
APA, Grammar, Sentence structure, and Spelling
/20 pts Writing clearly articulated, with 0-5 errors in APA, grammar, sentence structure, spelling and/or punctuation
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.