- Identify specific examples in the language of prior decisions.
- Examine some of the arguments used by the framers of the Constitution while debating the language of the document.
- Include any philosophical underpinning that might influence the court's ruling.
- Include any social force(s) that could be useful to guide the decision.
- Outline major philosophical arguments of the U.S. Supreme Court in such cases as Weeks v. United States (http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=232&invol=383) and Mapp v. Ohio (http://supreme.justia.com/us/367/643/case.html).
- Use specific references to support your position from the U.S. Constitution.
Please note that the U.S. Bill of Rights brings a philosophical perspective that should not be lost and has helped to shape constitutional law in the United States.
You will be graded on the clarity of your decision, the presentation of your position, use of proper APA format, and your understanding of the Bill of Rights and natural law.
For more information on APA format, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
Please submit your assignment.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.