Develop an IEP of 1,000-1,250 words for a 12-year-old girl with either severe congenital visual or severe congenital hearing impairments.
1) Create several goals and objectives, and discuss how these will be implemented in your classroom.
2) Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals to meet the needs of the student.
3) Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?
4) What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?
5) What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system?
6) Discuss treatment options.
7) Discuss the rehabilitation.
8) Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.