Read and complete activities for flvs module 5.01 “imagine the
Please read and complete activities for Module 5.01, “Imagine the Journey.” We are going to be looking a analyzing narrative text in this unit. Module 5.01 talks about “implicit” and “explicit” ideas in text. Read the materials and answer the questions below using complete sentences and evidence from the text.
1. What does the phrase, “use your imagination,” mean to you?
2. On page 4 of Module 5.01, which words help you to understand the meaning of the word “explicitly”?
3. What does it mean to “inference”?
4. What were the differences between the scenes on page 5? Which scene was “implicit”?
5. Choose a short story from the list below to use as illustrations or examples in this module. The links to these short stories are attached below:
“Cupid and Psyche” by Apuleius
” The Gift of the Magi” by O. Henry
“The Golden Touch” by Nathaniel Hawthorne
” The Open Boat” by Stephen Crane
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.