When organizations develop risk management plans, they need to consider the value of the assets being protected and the controls that are needed to mitigate the risks in a cost-effective manner. Likewise, managers need to ensure that their risk management plans are effective and support the organizational goals and objectives.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper:
- Describe how an organization determines the level of necessary controls to mitigate the risks while considering the value of its assets.
- Suggest the assets that need to be protected for the seven (7) domains of a typical IT infrastructure. Determine the technical and business consequences if they are not protected.
- Suggest at least three (3) strategies on how to determine and effectively manage residual risk.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to IT risk management
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.