Unit 6 – Systems Dynamics and Supply Chain Management
For this component, you will:
- Integrate and revise the systems maps from your individual assignments to create a holistic, interactive, and transdisciplinary system map of the current state of the Japanese auto supply chain.
- Integrate the analyses from your previous assignments to create a cohesive explanation of your overall analysis, defense of your systems map, conclusions, and future model for the supply chain.
- Refer to the project requirements for your final submission.
- Be sure to incorporate instructor feedback you have received throughout the course.
In Unit 6, your instructor will evaluate your course project using the Systems Dynamics and Supply Chain Management Scoring Guide.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
- Apply a systems thinking approach to global operations and supply chain management.
- Coordinate internal and external tasks across global operations and the supply chain.
- Integrate quality assurance practices across global operations and the supply chain.
- Apply the use of information infrastructures to the management and the coordination of global operations and supply chain management.
- Create a holistic, interactive, and transdisciplinary systems map.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Written communication:Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting:Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources:Minimum of six resources.
- Length of paper:Five typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size:10-point Arial.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.