Socw 6060 week 9 assignment-application of the problem solving model | SOCW 6060 – Social Work Theory and Practice | Walden University
the case of Tiffani Bradley
PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Identify the theoretical orientation you have selected to use.
- Describe how you would assess the problem orientation of the client in your selected case study (i.e., how the client perceives the problem). Remember to keep the theoretical orientationin mind in this assessment stage.
- Discuss the problem definition and formulation based on the theoretical orientationyou have selected.
- Identify and describe two solutions from all the solutions possible. Remember, some of these solutions should stem from the theoretical orientationyou are utilizing.
- Describe how you would implement the solution. Remember to keep the theoretical orientationin mind.
- Describe the extent to which the client is able to mobilize the solutions for change.
- Discuss how you would evaluate whether the outcome is achieved or not. Remember to keep the theoretical orientationin mind.
- Evaluate how well the problem-solving model can be used for short-term treatment of this client.
- Evaluate one merit and one limitation of using the problem-solving model for this case.
Your 11- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation should follow these guidelines:
- Each slide should be written using bullet points, meaning no long paragraphs of written text should be in the slides.
- Include a brief narration for each slide (i.e., the narration takes the place of any written paragraphs, while the bullet points provide context and cues for the audience to follow along).
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.