1. A bond has 5 years to maturity and has a YTM of 8%. Its par value is $1,000. Its semiannual coupons are $50. What is the bonds current market price? (Show workings)
2. A bond currently sells for $1,030 even though it has a par of $1,000. It was issued two years ago and had a maturity of 10 years. The coupon rate is 7% and the interest payments are made semiannually. What is its YTM? (Show workings)
3. If you were a manager of a company, which of the three right side components of the DuPont Identity would you want to increase and which would you want to decrease, other things being equal? Give a specific example for how to do that for each of the three.
4. A stock has just paid a dividend and will pay a dividend of $3.00 in a year. The dividend will stay constant for the rest of time. The return on equity for similar stocks is 14%. What is P0? (Show workings)
5. A stock has just paid a dividend and has declared an annual dividend of $2.00 to be paid one year from today. The dividend is expected to grow at a 5% annual rate. The return on equity for similar stocks is 12%. What is P0? (Show workings)
6. Using examples, explain the difference between systematic risk and nonsystematic risk. Explain why the distinction is important for both investors and issuers of stock.
7. A company has 30 million shares outstanding trading for $8 per share. It also has $90 million in outstanding debt. If its equity cost of capital is 15%, and its debt cost of capital is 9%, and its effective corporate tax rate is 40%, what is its weighted average cost of capital? (Show workings)
8. What is the difference between capital structure and capital budgeting? Explain and give an example of a capital structure decision and an example of a capital budgeting decision.
9. What is the Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC)? Name the components of the CCC and explain why the CCC is important to business.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.