Due date 11/12/2016 9am
Each question should be at least 150 words, APA -format with in-text citation
- Discuss what institutions and government policies promote economic growth. Explain how these institutions incentivize economic activity.
Due date 11/14/2016 9am
- Income transfers were developed as a part of Lyndon B. Johnson’s war on poverty. Define income transfers. How should traditional income transfers eliminate incidence of poverty? Does it work? Explain.
- Find verses on Welfare from the bible. Provide a short explanation. Some people criticize our ever-expanding welfare system: at present times close to 30% of our population receives some form of welfare benefits. Do you agree? How do we reconcile such criticisms with the Christian view?
Due date 11/16/2016 9am
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides (not including the title and reference slides) discussing the future of the Public sector of the Economy. Include the following:
- Explain economist Paul North’s institutional theory as a model for economic reform.
- Discuss how institutions promote growth based on Douglass North’s theory.
- Discuss how institutions such as the rule of law, competitive markets, stable money and prices, and regulation are sources of economic growth.
- Looking forward, which institutions or polices do you think will promote economic growth in the future?
- How will economic inequality and poverty challenge economic growth in the future?
Be sure to include graphs, charts and other visuals in your presentation that will enhance your analysis. Include slide notes containing explanations and rationale.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content, in-text citations and references should be presented using APA format.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.