Find the solution to the below Algebraic expressions
1. If Bobby makes $12 an hour plus a $5 bonus a day, how much would Bobby make if he works 5 hours today?
2. Tom makes $50 a day, 5 days a week. If his rent every four weeks was $1000, what is his overall net profit?
3. You loan a friend $2,000 at a 5% annual simple interest rate. After how many years will he owe you $100 just in interest?
4. A lollipop costs $0.52. Anne has $20 dollars. What is the maximum number of lollipops Anne can buy? How much money does she have left over (round to the nearest whole cent)?
5. Mark has taken his car down to his local car wash. There, he can wash his car for $1.25 per minute, and dry his car at the end of the wash for a flat $2.50 fee. If Mark only has $10 to spend on a car wash, for how long can he wash his car?