You are provided with two options. Select ONE of the options below ( there is the scenario and the data set already given to be used) for your analysis.
- Option 1 allows you to analyze job salaries for the state of Minnesota.
- Option 2 allows you to analyze the ages of infectious disease patients at NCLEX Memorial Hospital.
- Review each scenario and data set carefully and choose which scenario you would like to work with. Begin your analysis by including the following information:
- Introduce your scenario and data set.
- Provide a brief overview of the scenario you are given above and the data set that you will be analyzing.
- Classify the variables in your data set.
- Which variables are quantitative/qualitative?
- Which variables are discrete/continuous?
- Describe the level of measurement for each variable included in your data set.
- Discuss the importance of the Measures of Center and the Measures of Variation.
- What are the measures of center and why are they important?
- What are the measures of variation and why are they important?
- Calculate the measures of center and measures of variation. Interpret your results in context of the selected topic.
- Standard Deviation
- Recap your ideas by summarizing the information presented.
- 2-3 pages in length APA format
- due tomorrow 7 am cst
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.