Use Minitab and produce the appropriate output to answer the following questions. Attach the output.
1. Construct a scatter plot. Recalling what scatter plots are used for, make a couple of sentences addressing what you observed from the plot. Be sure to relate your observations to the purpose of using scatter plots in regression. (4 points)
2. Can we conclude that midterm exam score helps in predicting final exam score? Follow the 7 steps for hypothesis testing. (12 points)
3. Find the sample regression equation and interpret the coefficients. Remember your interpretations should be in terms of the problem. (4 points)
4. Find the coefficient of determination, and interpret its value. (2 points)
5. Use residual analysis to check the validity of the model and fully explain your findings and conclusions. (6 points)
6. Estimate with 95% confidence the average final exam score for all students who scored 85 on the midterm exam. Predict with 95% confidence the final exam score for an individual who scored 85 on the midterm exam. make at least one sentence using your confidence interval and at least one sentence using your prediction interval. (10 points)
7. Verify that the p-value for the F is the same as the slope t statistic’s p-value, and show that t 2 = F. (2 points)