1.Respond to ALLof the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Why is the abstract the most widely read section of most research reports?
- Describe the three different purposes of the methods section. Do you think one is the most important? Why?
- Explain a method you can use to avoid biased language when reporting research
2.Respond to 2of the following in a minimum of 175 words total:
- Discuss the difference between the four levels of measurement used to classify data.
- How does comparing different studies affect reported results?
- What kinds of factors or variables can affect research results?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.