Assignment 6: Mobile App Part 3 (Risk)
Due Week 8 and worth 85 points
Reference the Microsoft Project file you created in Assignment 5: Mobile App Part 2 (Gantt and PERT Charts) for the completion of this assignment.
Write a two page paper in which you:
- Document at least ten (10) total risks (two  risks for each phase of IT projects) of the mobile application development project.
- Assess the likelihood of occurrence for each risk.
- Assess the impact of each risk on the success of the project.
- Identify an owner for each risk.
- Recommend a strategy to manage each risk.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify project risk, and the techniques for ensuring project risk is managed and controlled in a technology setting.
- Write clearly and concisely about Information Technology Project Management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.