Your Epidemiology research report seeks to identify one of the diseases that are currently on the rise in the United States. The next step is to describe the issues or problems related to current preventive and control strategies of disease you've chosen to study.
- In 2-3 paragraphs, explain how you think healthcare workers overcame the limitations of the past approach(es) to prevention and control and came to develop the current approach.
- In 2-3 paragraphs, summarize what you feel are the issues or problems with the current approaches to prevention and control of the disease.
- List at least two research sources you've identified that you think have information relevant to the disease you're researching. Include URLs to specific articles or Web pages.
Your paper should:
- be at least 1 page in length.
- cite research sources in APA format.
- be free of spelling and grammar errors.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.