Review the following articles:
Based on the religious discrimination lawsuits outlined in the articles, imagine that you work for a retail store, and you were asked to develop training for employees and managers on reducing harassment and avoiding discrimination. In your presentation, address the following:
- Introduce the objective of the presentation.
- Introduce the company’s zero-tolerance harassment policy, and
explain why it must be adhered to.
- Address the consequences of not adhering to this policy.
- Discuss how employees and the organization will be affected by not complying with the zero-tolerance harassment policy by referring to Kant’s categorical imperative and corporate social responsibility .
Be sure to apply the following in your presentation:
- A minimum of 2 references should be used to reinforce your thoughts.
- Be sure to include your references as in-text citations (on your slides) and on your reference slide.
- Expand your thoughts by including your presentation notes in the Notes field.
Please submit your assignment.
DelPo, A. (2014). Religious discrimination in the workplace: Employers must accommodate their employees' religious beliefs--within reason. Retrieved from the NOLO Web site: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/religious-discrimination-workplace-30114.html
Pledger, M. (2011, November 25). Workplace religious discrimination complaints double over 10 years. Retrieved from The Huffington Post Web site: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/25/workplace-religious-discrimination_n_1112313.html
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. (n.d.). Religious discrimination. Retrieved from http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/religion.cfm
10 slides, including title and references slides
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.