Using your current workplace, or an organization with which you are familiar, write 5 paragraphs describing and assessing your department or organization, using the questions below:
1. Strategy – How well does your current workforce strategy align with and support your organization’s current business strategy?
2. Style – What is the prevailing leadership style of your department or organization (e.g., participative, autocratic, collaborative)? Is it the appropriate style for the challenges you face?
3. Staff – Do you have the numbers of employees needed to execute the current organizational strategy? If not, how do you intend to address the shortfall?
4. Skills – Do you understand the competency requirements for your department or organization? Do you have the required competencies represented by your current staff? If not, how do you intend to address the shortfall?
5. Shared values – Do the people in your workforce understand the norms of behavior your department or organization requires? How do you ensure the continuity of those norms?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.